For Sale Birmingham, AL: 2008 LandCruiser 155k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2008 Sonora with Tan interior 155k miles for $22,500.00 This has been my wife's daily driver since 2013. Never offroaded and just a few dings and scratches. Here's the listing with pics. Let me know if you have any interest.--Kevin

I'd be interested,
looks like a nice truck and reallly good price from what I've been seeing. Smokers or Pets? Has it always been in AL? Any rust or accidents? Clean history and any maintenance records or big repair items done?

I'd be interested,
looks like a nice truck and reallly good price from what I've been seeing. Smokers or Pets? Has it always been in AL? Any rust or accidents? Clean history and any maintenance records or big repair items done?
Same..

It’s been in Mississippi and Alabama since new, no rust, non smoker, no pet smell or damage. The only repairs that I have done is a new radiator and hoses etc. It’s never been wrecked and I can send copy of carfaxe if interested. Just send me your email

Very nice. I see that it was optioned without the preferred package. This is a plus in my book - an all leather steering wheel and huge center console storage without the cool box. Someone will get a nice truck.

Very nice. I see that it was optioned without the preferred package. This is a plus in my book - an all leather steering wheel and huge center console storage without the cool box. Someone will get a nice truck.

I agree, my wife's new one has the cool box and what a waste of space.

Anyone have any thoughts on this truck?
Aside from the color it looks awesome to me. I would jump on it if you are in a position to do so

I've only been looking for a few weeks but it's the first one I've seen anywhere near kbb values. At least I know now they do exist.

I've only been looking for a few weeks but it's the first one I've seen anywhere near kbb values. At least I know now they do exist.
They come around every once in a while but pretty rare in the grand scheme of things. Dealers are snapping them up at auction and making healthy profits on them

Nice truck at a nice price. You really need to move quickly on these, don’t you? You seem to get a little more time with the LXs, but not necessarily a lot of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom