Birfield Party Invitation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone in the Sacramento / Davis area had any free time this weekend to help me with my knuckle job and installing all the stuff I have been collecting - Longfields, Poly Performance axles, 4.11 thirds, 4x4 labs six stud hysteer, etc. I have Friday, Feb. 13th and Monday Feb. 16th off so I was going to start on the 13th and work through the weekend on it. Beer and pizza provided.

:beer:

Hey Buddy,
That is a very tempting offer...nothing Pighead enjoys more than supervising someone else doing a very messy job...and eating pizza and drinking beer.
BUT, Pighead gots to work Friday and maybe Sunday (24 hour shifts)...I'll try to get Sunday off, but don't hold your breath. Maybe Pighead can drop by for a few hours in between shifts, and on Monday when I get off...

I have plans this weekend but always up for helping work on a cruiser. Let me know if you need a hand some other weekend.

Well, I was going to do some work on my Cruiser over the weekend, but it looks like rain and I can't fit in the garage.

Will you be working inside? Or just dodging the big drops?

Shoot me a PM with a Phone number or address and time and I'll try to donate some time.

Ken. (In Woodland)

Hey Buddy,
That is a very tempting offer...nothing Pighead enjoys more than supervising someone else doing a very messy job...and eating pizza and drinking beer.
BUT, Pighead gots to work Friday and maybe Sunday (24 hour shifts)...I'll try to get Sunday off, but don't hold your breath. Maybe Pighead can drop by for a few hours in between shifts, and on Monday when I get off...

Thanks Pighead. I appreciate whatever time you have to offer.

:beer:

Well, I was going to do some work on my Cruiser over the weekend, but it looks like rain and I can't fit in the garage.

Will you be working inside? Or just dodging the big drops?

Shoot me a PM with a Phone number or address and time and I'll try to donate some time.

Ken. (In Woodland)

Hey Ken,

I'm going to be working in a garage. I'll send you a PM with address and phone number. Thanks again.

I have plans this weekend but always up for helping work on a cruiser. Let me know if you need a hand some other weekend.

I'll keep you in mind. Hopefully I should be able to get it all done over this weekend. But I have also been somewhat unlucky when it comes to the land cruiser. Thanks for the offer.

Good idea. More space for the beer.
I was going to ask if you needed any tools. But they have it all over there.
David does Knuckle rebuilds in his sleep...

Just check on the welder. If you need to weld for the six bolt high steer.

Ken

Hey duck what kind of welder do you need? I will be there after my doctors appointment, will call before I leave sac. I have a mig flux core (lifgt welding)and a arc (heavy welding). Let me know see you tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom