Birf party? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
Well i PMd BMAN bout 2 or 3 days ago about maybe trying to do the birf party this weekend? before or after the run in prescott at my house. I dont have the nicenst place inthe world but if i moved the cars out the upper garage wed have room for 2 trucks inside and more int he drive way behind them. I also dont have alot of tools so if it was to happen tools might need to be brought along. If there was enough intrest we could prob do a BBQ here as well and make an eavning thing of it or what ever. i know this is kinda short notice but i just got the ok and need to do my birfs as well. Let me know what you think as if this doesnt happen this weekend some time ill be heading up to CO for the rest of the summer.

thanks
mike
3 cruisers .jpg

You PM'd me on Saturday. It's now Monday. I got your PM late last night and planned to respond here today. But you beat me to it and threw me under the bus all at the same time. :flipoff2:

Our Saturday AM meeting time is pretty early to want to sneak in a repack party prior to the run. I think that it might be nice for some of those who may want to swing by at the end of the day and hang out but am unsure that unless they're planning on staying the night in the high country they'd want to tear into the rig after a long day. If you want to gather the parts and tools you need to do yours I'm sure we could gather a few around to drink beer and watch ya give us a schooling on how it's done.

I didnt mean to make ya look bad just get antsy i guess. I will hopfully have the parts. not the tools but i may look into those as well. doesnt sound like theres much intrest in it any ways so its no biggy. still open invite if anyones intrested but yeah. I guess i and a friend in his taco will go on the run if i get my brake pads in before then.

thanks
and sorry again
mike

It's bman, dude. He's just givin ya chit. :D
Man. If you were up for this last weekend, I'da been down. :doh:

Of course, you could always not go to CO.

Chit if i had the parts last weekend i would have been down too. i have them all on the way now though as well as the birf dvd so who knows. Maybe Phil and Kevin will help me out in telluride if they make it that way in augest??? hint hint....
guess you could always make that treak too......

mike

Yeah Mike, just givin ya hell brotha. I'm good enough at making myself look bad, I don't need help.

That looks like the perfect place for a birf party. I say put off going to CO for a couple of weeks -- that should give me enough time to get the parts and some tools...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom