BIOR rear bumper Standard vs High clearance differences? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
as title suggests, what are the differences between the two especially in terms of clearance.I've also heard the HC bumper doesn't have as strong of wings but i know BIOR is constantly improving design so wanted some current info.

i like the look of HC bumper especially the angled bottom, except i don't like the look of the tube sides. the standard bumper looks amazing as well but I'm after clearance and protection. if the difference in clearance is small I'll just go standard bumper. also want the integrated hitch receiver fyi.

got any pics of differences?

Mike's a good dude—just give him a call maybe. Only he would have the very latest info.

@Brandon Ryder im sure you saw this but the HC bumper requires removing the cross member - not sure if that’s a deal breaker for you
not a problem for me. that makes it easier in fact. i had just heard that the HC version doesn't have wing supports. not sure which one would be better for rocks since I'm interested in protection but I'm after clearance as well. i also like the look from the back of the HC bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom