AltFuel Biodiesel - Anyone use or know about these guys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeing as we have two diesel vehicles, we are seriously considering switching over to bio-diesel. So of course I've read over the threads here and thinking about the time to set up and the space required for my own refinery, I started looking around for some other ideas.

Anyway, came across this page and I was wondering if anyone here uses their product to make their own bio-diesel fuel

http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html

Thanks for any help.

x3

search. About a year ago I think it was discussed in detail........

X3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288

Turbo (Diesel) scam!

I don't know anything about the outfit in your link, but waste vegetable oil as diesel is definitely for real. Some of the claims are true. Most of it seems like hype trying to capitalize on the bio-diesel craze.

Go Bio-Diesel!!! It can be very cheap. It doesn't usually require a conversion. And it's better for your engine, the environment, and the economy.

I don't know anything about the outfit in your link, but waste vegetable oil as diesel is definitely for real. Some of the claims are true. Most of it seems like hype trying to capitalize on the bio-diesel craze.

Go Bio-Diesel!!! It can be very cheap. It doesn't usually require a conversion. And it's better for your engine, the environment, and the economy.

the diesel secret BS has nothing to do with biodiesel.
everyone here knows that bio is great and for real.
cheers,
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom