Binks Fab...Are they still in business? Trying to price a front bumper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the tread says i'm trying to get a price on their front 80 series bumper. Ive sent them messages trough there facebook page as well as left voicemails. No response.

Don’t know but generally I don’t believe in begging someone to let me give them my money. If they don’t answer now, before they have your money, what will they do once they do have it?

There are plenty of great mud vendors that make awesome stuff and provide great customer service. Why not try one of them?

They stopped building bumpers a long time ago. They never really went into production, it was just a handful that were built.

Anyone remember how much they were?

I had binks do a 5.29 regear about 2 weeks ago. When I went to pick up the rig he had 2 front bumpers sitting on his shelf. I asked if those were 80 series and he said yes. They were still unpainted

Best way to reach him is by phone. Just keep calling. He can get busy and you need to catch him when things slow down.

Also I have his bumper and sliders and his work is sweet. Great design and build.

I had binks do a 5.29 regear about 2 weeks ago. When I went to pick up the rig he had 2 front bumpers sitting on his shelf. I asked if those were 80 series and he said yes. They were still unpainted

Best way to reach him is by phone. Just keep calling. He can get busy and you need to catch him when things slow down.

Also I have his bumper and sliders and his work is sweet. Great design and build.
Do you know offhand how much he charges for his front bumper? I have one i might be wanting to sell. Just not sure what to charge.

Went back in my watched threads and found he.was charging $850 for unpainted bare metal bumpers back in 2012. I got a combo deal on bumper,sliders and winch

I swung by his shop about a year ago, and it looked like he had moved from that industrial mall he was in. Bink is a great guy. He did some custom metal work for my little 94 pickup, and I would have given him my Landcruiser business, too.

I talked to him a few months ago. Said something about 1200-1400 but that may or may not have included shipping. I think it’s one of the best looking front bumpers.

Btw, they have a Facebook page

I talked to him a few months ago. Said something about 1200-1400 but that may or may not have included shipping. I think it’s one of the best looking front bumpers.

Btw, they have a Facebook page
Thanks for the response. I️ did leave a message on their Facebook page as well. You would think if they wanted to sell there stuff that would return calls and messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom