1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bin Laden Coke plot

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by mloudy, Jul 26, 2005.

1. mloudy

mloudy

The story goes he met with Colombian drug lords in an attempt to buy, poison and send huge amounts of cocaine to the US to kill many, uh coke heads. Not sure where that would have got him.
    But anywho, you know the Man is bringing the drugs into the US right? Now the Man would have been blamed for killing off their own citizens. You can't reason with these nuts and they wouldn't have believed the US gov't wasn't behind it. So it might just have been a good plan after all for Bin Laden. He would have at least got the idiots here to hate their own county even more.

2. LabRat11

LabRat11

3. red dirt squirt

red dirt squirt

just let me know when that's going to happen so i can be sure to tell all my friends. wouldn't get very far btw.....everyone tests it before they buy it. duh

4. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

Damn, I just put in an order for an 8-Ball. Phew.

5. Jman

Jman

Looks like I picked a good week to stop free basing. . . . .

6. Shahram

Shahram I ain't got herpes no more.

Mmmmmkay. Let me get this straight.

Bin Laden contacts a drug cartel in Colombia, and asks drug lords to poison cocaine in an attempt to kill Americans, in exchange for an unknown amount of money. Let me rephrase that...

Bin Laden, a fanatical Muslim who wishes to disrupt and destroy the American economy, the same fanatical Muslim who vowed to destroy the drug trade in his own region, contacts drug cartels, run by ruthless, greedy Colombian Right Wing Catholics, and asks if they will help him poison and kill their best customers, effectively ruining their own business, which depends on a healthy American economy that earns the cartels an estimated $250-$400 billion dollars per year, keeping them in a lifestyle of luxury and power beyond their own imaginations. And Bin Laden is dumb enough to contact and ask these men to help destroy their own Empire for an unknown amount of money in the name of Allah.

Sound remotely fishy to you?

7. mloudy

mloudy

In the story that was the reason given why they refused. Why wipe out your customers? Fox reported today that it supposedly happened one year after 9/11.

8. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

Post of the day.

9. mabrodis

mabrodis

Great post Shahram!

Let's hold off on that shipment for a few weeks...thanks! :D

10. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

Just a little bit. :) I heard somewhere Bin Laden contacted GM and asked about new GM vehicles having factory installed car bombs to kill GMs customers... wait, wait, that isn't right....

Steve

P.S.: FOr those of you who have no sense of irony, I was just kidding, like sarcasm, you know? (My lawyer makes me put that in now)

11. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

When the Taliban was in power the heroin trade out of Afghanistan was a fraction of what it was previously and of what it has grown to be since. They beleive that drug production is evil. Even if they were to poison a drug, I'm thinking it might not be cocaine when they have a large portion of the worlds supply of heroin right there.