Bilstein 5150's = $175 (shipping included) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.gmc4x4.com
A nearly new set (3k highway miles) of Bilstein 5150's for sale!

Valving = 255/70 (heavier variant)

[FONT=&quot]Travel: 8.33"
Extended Length: 22.5"
Collapsed Length: 14.17"
Valving: 255/70
Part #: 25-186291
[/FONT]

They are located in NJ and I travel regularly to Boston, if you're on my way, I'll drop them off for free.

I know I'm new here, but if you need to verify that I'm a normal guy, check out www.gmc4x4.com as I'm on there most of the time.

Are these those ultra rare yugo belstiens cause ive been looming for set for years!

Are these those ultra rare yugo belstiens cause ive been looming for set for years!

Not sure if they are the Yugo ones you are referring to, but Bilstein recently replaced the 5150's; the new version is $175/per shock.

If I thought I'd have a rig with this size shock in the future and this damping, I would keep these. The 5150's are a great setup.

Just sent PM

these are still available for the lucky buyer!!

if you need a referral (b/c I'm new here), check out www.gmc4x4.com

I spend most of my time on this new site.

We like pictures. Will these work on a stock suspension

They're brand new shocks - they look like a stock photo.

bilstein5150.gif

They work on a multitude of suspensions, it all depends on the weight of your vehicle, shock body size and travel.

Are these for an 80 series?

Are these for an 80 series?

These are not application specific (i.e. Chevy, Toyota, Nissan, etc)...they are a premium offroad shock that can be used across platforms and are common on trucks with lifted/modified suspensions.

Your best bet is to first understand the valving requirement of your truck's shocks, then measure what you have on there. If you plan on lifting your truck, then you need to take this all into account when planning the suspension.

Valving is easy, all manufacturers either post it publicly or will give you the information when you call; so if you're running OEM or shocks designed for your lift, call the manufacturer and give them your vehicle's details.

They will give you the valving numbers and based on your preference (firm, soft, etc) you will know if this is the right shock for you by going higher or lower in the numbers.

sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom