Bilstein 4600 shocks only $266 w/ free shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the information. Those needing shocks might want to give these consideration.

Rear Bilstein shocks breaking at the shaft

Just fyi, not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I had Bilstein in our Sequoia, and I like the firmer ride. I was looking at different shocks, including Bilstein for my LC. I ended up buying OEM shocks.

Rear Bilstein shocks breaking at the shaft

Just fyi, not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I had Bilstein in our Sequoia, and I like the firmer ride. I was looking at different shocks, including Bilstein for my LC. I ended up buying OEM shocks.

When you visit the thread you'll see three new posts. The second post says that Bilstein solved this problem

When you visit the thread you'll see three new posts. The second post says that Bilstein solved this problem

Thank you for the correction. I did not realize this. So yeah this is a great deal.

It is a great deal. I wish I had seen it before I ordered just front shocks.

I just tried this offer and a 229.64 extra cost was needed. "bilstein only makes a specialty shock for your vehicle" I asked for the specialty part#....front 24-027397 back 24-027403...wtf? I canceled my order

So these have been sitting in the cart ready to purchase for 3 days at $279.00 Kept waiting as I was deciding on OEM or Bilstein, and reviewing the threads.

Woke up today, flipped by the tab I had open to read the news and lo and behold, the cart has been updated for a buy 4 get one free special, so the package was now $209 for all 4 with free shipping.

Order placed.

So these have been sitting in the cart ready to purchase for 3 days at $279.00 Kept waiting as I was deciding on OEM or Bilstein, and reviewing the threads.

Woke up today, flipped by the tab I had open to read the news and lo and behold, the cart has been updated for a buy 4 get one free special, so the package was now $209 for all 4 with free shipping.

Order placed.
Thanks. I just ordered a set of 2100 bilsteins for my YJ with OME springs for $249.

Reactions: FJC
Man that sucks! 4wheel parts in Denver hosed me! They didn't even want to deal/match other offers after I told them most other places where still selling them cheaper.

I am doing something wrong...

My price is over $450 for all 4??

The internet is difficult for me sometimes...

I am doing something wrong...

My price is over $450 for all 4??

The internet is difficult for me sometimes...
I just checked. they removed the buy 3 get one 1 free offer from the site already and now are only offering free shipping and no sales tax. So much for their "sale" until the 23rd

Just ordered for 279 shipped. Anybody know if these 4600s will be ok w/ 865 springs? Prob should've asked first...

Just got a call back. Just like fng36 said above. Sounds like a bait and switch to me. They are aware that their website will say it fits and then try and get you for the extra amount saying it's a specialty shock that needs to be ordered.

Just ordered for 279 shipped. Anybody know if these 4600s will be ok w/ 865 springs? Prob should've asked first...
Disregard. As above, this deal not applicable to the shocks needed for our cruisers. Just talked to the guy. Said he talked to 3 cruiser guys already today. Guys, save your time.

Well on that note, I saw tirerack.com has all 4 for around $400.

Not exactly $279; would have could have been nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom