Bikini top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who sell's a full length bikini top to cover a full family cage. For my 40. Thanks Glen.

SOR has a nice one. I plan to purchase it shortly.

272-35_i1-big.jpg

$130 - really can't beat the price.

The only drawback to the specter bikin top is you are not able to put your front windshield down on the trail and still have the top secured. My last cruiser I had a custom top made from an upholstry shop for about $300, it worked great and mounted only to the cage and not the front windshield.

If you never plan on putting your front windshield down, SORs is a good price for $130.

Specter also sells that top with a mesh insert. I have one and don't really dig it when the cover is over the mesh. It flaps loudly and ALOT

i cant remember wich company i got mine from it was one of these two www.btbprod.com or www.tpi4x4.com they have a good price (about $69.00) but you need there chanel for the front of the windsheild because they use a round channel not the normal flat one, its the same as the fast track soft tops. i have had it 2years and still in good shape and goes all the way back on my metal tech family cage and gives the kids plenty of shade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom