Biggest-Volume New OEM Parts Sellers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jaymar

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know for a fact who the Big Guys are?

For anything that I can’t get from @NLXTACY I use McGeorge Toyota in VA.

they ship anywhere in the country in a couple of days and their prices are great. Why does it matter who is the largest volume parts dealer?

For anything that I can’t get from @NLXTACY I use McGeorge Toyota in VA.

they ship anywhere in the country in a couple of days and their prices are great. Why does it matter who is the largest volume parts dealer?
Thanks, two of my go-tos.
As to volume, inquiring minds want to know. :)

I doubt you are going to get many that are willing to give up that kind of info. That being said, since moving out to Oregon my local dealer let me know exactly what I spent with them from March til Dec 2020. I’m well into 6-digits. Any shop that does engine work and/or insurance and bodywork will eclipse what I do for sure. OEM is not the majority of my business thankfully.

I doubt you are going to get many that are willing to give up that kind of info. That being said, since moving out to Oregon my local dealer let me know exactly what I spent with them from March til Dec 2020. I’m well into 6-digits. Any shop that does engine work and/or insurance and bodywork will eclipse what I do for sure. OEM is not the majority of my business thankfully.
Here's to your spending much more with them...

I now know the biggest parts seller in Australia (New Town, assuming they're not embellishing) and Kenya (I didn't bother clicking in)--but no one I've found online claims to be THE biggest in the US. Have found a few claiming to be ONE of the largest, or the largest in a particular state. Mostly dealerships, sometimes operating under another name. May have to settle for that...

A couple of months ago I ordered from a “Toyota Overstock” site which is a US Toyota dealership. When I received this, I didn’t know what to make of this. Small potatoes for sure but makes me wonder. Am I overreacting?
5FA1459C-87BC-4444-99D2-ECCD94602715.jpeg

A couple of months ago I ordered from a “Toyota Overstock” site which is a US Toyota dealership. When I received this, I didn’t know what to make of this. Small potatoes for sure but makes me wonder. Am I overreacting?
View attachment 2697182

You are over reacting.

Here's to your spending much more with them...

I now know the biggest parts seller in Australia (New Town, assuming they're not embellishing) and Kenya (I didn't bother clicking in)--but no one I've found online claims to be THE biggest in the US. Have found a few claiming to be ONE of the largest, or the largest in a particular state. Mostly dealerships, sometimes operating under another name. May have to settle for that...
partsouq.com has got to be a contender, given the online catalog with search by VIN, competitive pricing, and fast, reasonable shipping.

View attachment 2697182
If it's up to the usual excellent Toyota spec, no worries. Is it? I dunno. We do like our "Made in Japan" stickers. (Which might well be made in China, along with the plastic bags. :) )

partsouq.com has got to be a contender, given the online catalog with search by VIN, competitive pricing, and fast, reasonable shipping.
Partsouq is pretty amazing. They package things really well. When I order from US they just half ass throw it in a box and sometimes you get padding sometimes not. Luckily nothing has been damaged in Shipping but IDK maybe some Americans are just lazy.

View attachment 2697182
The engine wiring harness I recently ordered on partsouq is made in Vietnam. I'm guessing it's in better shape than the one closing in on a quarter century of faithful service in my truck now. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom