bigdog fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
this is my 85' fj60 on fj80 coils, custom buckets, 5.3l, bumpers, 80 axles, atlas 2, 37" toyo's - soon to be painted and thrashed!!
domain pic 2.jpg
domain pics 1.jpg
domain pic 3.jpg

Last edited:
puny photos

Um. Mud makes it hard to get good photos posted with 120 kb file size and 800X800 dimension limits, but I think you need to buy yourself a silver star. Those photos are rediculously small.

You fixed it, Good move...

Last edited:
Wow, that thing is goint to be a beast. You should (also) post up in the hardcore corner Forum. I want to see shots of the coil set-up.

That looks like a fun project.What transmission and transfer case are you running?

You can always post up pictures on flicker or yahoo with a link.

this is my 85' fj60 on coils, fj80 axles w/ factory lockers, 37"s, custom bumpers, sliders, 4-links front and rear, and soon to come int. cage and paint!! hope to be done by fall 07' to hit the great trails of AZ!!

Last edited:
How about a write up?

reply to nocal fj60

That looks like a fun project.What transmission and transfer case are you running?

You can always post up pictures on flicker or yahoo with a link.
yeah great project ! I just want to drive the d#*% thing!! I am running a modified 4l80e with the new atlas 4 to 1

Um. Mud makes it hard to get good photos posted with 120 kb file size and 800X800 dimension limits, but I think you need to buy yourself a silver star. Those photos are rediculously small.

I posted a new thread with bigger pics!! rookie, sorry !!

reply to waggoner5

Are you running the offset rear axle with the center out Atlas? Let us know how that works out. Semi float rear right?

full floater fj80 rear - the fj80 rear is more to the center than the fj60 rear about 2.5" so the drive shaft to atlas connection should be good..

WOW ! nothing more to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom