Big Thank You To Mosley Motors! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So after a pretty horrible start to my day I though I would give some kudos and share a positive experience.
I was working with a parts vendor over the last two months on a close to factory replacement set of leather for my front seats on the cruiser.
Issue was these "custom" ordered leather kits where really not coming from their seamstress as advertised, but instead from LSeat and Katzkin.
So after getting two wrong orders and spending over a grand I was done. ( I know other members warned me, i'm just a slow learner I suppose).

I then searched mud and found Mosley and another vendor. Other vendor would not send out a leather swatch (they manufacture in house) but told me I could buy product and then return it if it didn't match for the cost of return shipping and 20% restocking fee. So at this point you can see how my day was going......

Insert Mr. Mosley who called me, took the time to find out what I was looking for. An offered to find the right leather match before asking for a dollar from me.
It was nice to find a customer service oriented vendor, who is not only knowledgeable but puts the customer experience first.

Add Mosley to your preferred vendor list!

Do you have a link?

What was lead time on the seats ? Hoping they can ship international once this virus stuff is over

Cam @ Mosley Motors is a rockstar. he got me setup with full set of leathers in a custom order...I have WRX seats in the front. Order to delivery was a few weeks at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom