Big Red wants to go to PINS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Phoenician

**** your sensitivity!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'm headed to PINS with some cruiser heads on the 13th-15th of August. It would be cool if more people joined us. Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll coordinate a meet.

Mike

I could be interested. Would need to bring the kid w. Let me know if the crew is open to that.

I love PINS runs... I'm 50/50.

I’d love to join but I’m guessing my delicate ladies won’t be ok with the heat this time of year…

I’d love to join but I’m guessing my delicate ladies won’t be ok with the heat this time of year…
Mine hate the heat/inconveniences so they just stay home.

Interested in bringing my 4.5 year old as well. How bad is the heat there on the shore?
Heat is bearable if there is the normal 20mph wind. If the wind is not blowing, the heat is almost as unbearable as the mosquitoes and biting flies.

Mike, I am still planning on heading out Thursday (work permitting), if not what’s the departure time on Friday and from where?

Most likely leave out of my San Antonio house, so we can convoy with the others. Thinking Friday around 1 or 2 right after my meeting we can hit the road. Or earlier if I manage to get out of it. I'll post more details this weekend. I just got home and will need to start prepping Big Red.

Hi guys I'm gonna be out there too. I might meet up w/ some cousins of mine this weekend so I'll probably meet y'all out there.
Awesome

Big Red is ready.
20210810_142952.jpg
20210810_143216.jpg

Planning on leaving Friday afternoon ideally around 2-3pm. I Will not be able to get out before then. Is the plan to camp near the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom