Big Levels Oct 6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all! Some friends and I will be doing big levels on October the 6th, I figured why not post up In the VA thread to see if anyone else is game. Ill be in my 80 and another guy is bringing an Fj cruiser. Ive done the trail 3 other times and so I'm pretty excited to head back.
:beer:

Hey man thanks for posting! I am going to be on a trip that weekend or would have loved to join you. Let me know next time you are headed out and maybe we can link up.

I will have just gotten back from out of town. I may be able to make it but no idea until closer ‘til.

You guys should go do Potts Mountain instead! WaaaaaaAAAAy more fun. I’ll be heading over that way the weekend of the 20th.

Hey man thanks for posting! I am going to be on a trip that weekend or would have loved to join you. Let me know next time you are headed out and maybe we can link up.
Yeah I for sure will. Usually whenever I go out its more of a split second decision. This one is a bit more in advance because people are visiting from out of town.

I will have just gotten back from out of town. I may be able to make it but no idea until closer ‘til.

You guys should go do Potts Mountain instead! WaaaaaaAAAAy more fun. I’ll be heading over that way the weekend of the 20th.

I definitely want to do Potts at some point! Ive done levels obviously, flagpole, and whats left of Shoe creek. Were rolling out of Lynchburg and on a bit of a time crunch as my friend in the FJ C is driving back up to Michigan on Sunday, so this time I'm going to stick to whats familiar but yeah for sure in the future I'm down!

How was it?

How was it?

It went really well. No breaks and the FJ cruiser which is stock height got stuck once. We started from the North end at Coal Rd and ended at the Parkway, in total about 4-4.5 hours. All of the mud holes in the Middle have gotten pretty deep. Water washed up my hood once or twice. It was in one of these that the FJ got stuck, just beached because the ruts were too deep underneath for his 33s. Most of these holes have bypasses which are less opposing but most of the holes aren't as bad as they look, only 1 or 2 that are dangerous. But yep all in all a good time had :)

IMG_7382.PNG
IMG_7388.JPG
IMG_7389.JPG
IMG_7396.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom