Big Junk Run 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just 2?

Just 2????...but its 2 good ones man!!!...No respect i tell ya!...Fergie ferg may be tagging along.
We will probably drive up Wednesday and wheel Thursday & Friday. Jeff will stay for Saturday, i have to go to Memphis for a soccer tourney.

We will be driving up on Wednesday afternoon with arrival in the evening. Will be me, Dominic, Steve W., Kevin, Emily and Bill. Here comes the s*** show.

Actually, with a few more repairs to make, we'll probably leave Thursday am.

I reserved an RV space today. I plan to be there Wednesday evening or Thursday morning have to see how the drive goes. And That's assuming I don't do major damage to my junk the weekend before at Windrock.

We mostly stay at the Clayton Country Inn. They rent rooms, rv spots and tent camping spots.

We typically dry rv camp. Where would be the best site. We haul our rigs on the campers and would like to be within trail rig distance of the park.

It is kinda of a different setup. You can stay at the park but it can get rowdy at night. Not your typical park. We all just drive our rigs over. Never have had any issues. It is about a 10 minute low speed drive from the Inn.

It is kinda of a different setup. You can stay at the park but it can get rowdy at night. Not your typical park. We all just drive our rigs over. Never have had any issues. It is about a 10 minute low speed drive from the Inn.
Great! Thanks for the heads up.

Thus is the 18th and 19th! Can't wait!

@Bodean is printing some Whitechnical Trash hoodies. And some long sleeve tees . Post up what size you want.

What's gonna be on 'em? Same hoodies we had before??

:flamingo:
Yes sir except they will have "2016 Big Junk Run" on the sleeve.

Can't get the same hoodies we did before but they will be OD green.

Booked at the Inn for the Friday and Saturday night. Should get there after dark on Friday night. Keep the beer cold and the fire hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom