Big Junk Run 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You better be there. Are you going to the crawl?

Requested the time off today; we'll see how it goes after just getting back from a week off for SCC along with planning another week off for Thanksgiving (most of it for wheeling though). :)

Edit: Leave APPROVED! :bounce:
Roger, I'll be in touch soon about the trailer.

Last edited:
Bump to the top! Who all is coming. We are definetly wheeling somewhere probably Green Acres and we will decide if we want to go somewhere else as well. Frielings is supposed to be open again and I've always wanted to run a few hours and a little ways up the K Trail....

RV space reserved, will pick up Steve and his truck in Memphis Wed. Night be at Country in midday Thursday.

Four days and counting, time for some responses, are we still having the ride, who's coming?

I'm in. I'll be there Friday morning early or Thursday night late.

Well folks Im out...

Got buggy fixed to go; then work (dam customers) scheduled last minute meeting about new business.....

One I cant miss on Thursday/Friday

Yawl have fun

I'm still in. However, I may not have a functioning front locker. OR, if the repair attempt goes badly, I may have to bring the Tacoma (if it'll even fit on Roger's trailer).

Anyone have a locked 5.29 front diff I can borrow if my R&P swap doesn't work out?

IH8MUD on Android

Pretty sure Laura, Sadler, Charles and the bunch will be there.

Still working on it. If I make it I will need a seat. I'm not bringing a rig.

Lindy and I are leaving today with the Drunk Monkey and 30 psi in the front tires 'cause I haven't fixed the front beadlocks yet.

See y'all there.

Wheels down at the Inn. First carnage of the trip is already out of the way.

IH8MUD on Android

I am headed your way.

Had a blast. Doc and Lindy fed us supper. Twice and Roger fed us breakfast. Roger rolled and Doc had a spring recenterpinning party. Saw a deer, drank beer and had fun. Next years dates were also set!

Great wheeling + great people made for an awesome weekend.

Had a blast. Great to see everyone. Sucks to be back at work. :mad:

Great trip as usual (can I say that even though it's only my second time attending?)
Great to see old friends and meet some new ones! :clap:

Big Junk Run 2013 - Steve's pics

A few more videos will hopefully get uploaded later, but this was the one I kept talking about:

James on the waterfall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom