Big Junk Run 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested. I think the weekend of November 15 - 17 won out last year since Veterans Day is the 11th.

Here's the PM I sent you on July 3rd that you never even bothered to reply. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

November Run

You ever figure out the K Trail deal?

How many days can you wheel and camp on it?

Maybe get a group together and do it in addition to/or replacing the Big Junk Run??

I'm thinkin' it's gonna be close to get my Ford done in time to go to the Redneck Gig but should be good to go in November. Wouldn't be worth a fawk in Green Acres though.

What days you off in November?

Might not be able to go now anyways dependin' on what I find out 'bout the deliv'ry date of my camper. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Im good with whatever weekend- already set aside vacation for Clayton!

Cant wait!

Me and Troutwoman are in whenever and wherever it is. Just let us know so I can set the dates aside before I make the November call schedule and we can reserve our whoretel room.:beer:

It's on my calendar ,plan to arrive on the 14th

Then the dates are set. Venue as if yet undecided. I may be without the green Runner.....

I will be in Canadian drillin for the oil that gets made into the gasoline (or diesel if you are Roger) for y'all to burn havin fun..........have fun though!!!:grinpimp:

I'm interested. Is it open invite? :bounce:

Yep. Bring it in.

YOU SUCK!

damn sir I sure you lost sleep coming up w/ that!

this is the daughters birthday so I'm out again this year. Ya'll have a ball.

Bring her too.

Clayton, OK...... traditionally we have done green acres. Frielings is open again and the ktrail is an option. I'm game for any of the 3.

Last edited:
Should be in the Green 4runner unless someone buys it in Arkansas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom