Big gulps eh fellas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahahaaha, wtf just happened here?
I dunno I'm just a dude in the world who got taken to the cleaners byy baby's mom aka "the battle axe", and now I sleep in my mudding truck with my pitbull like the boss I was born to be. But I need assistance bringing the heat to this now daily

Well alright, welcome to mud. pitbulls and cruiser are both dope, so you're in good company.
Sweet. Thanks homeslice. So for real tho stoked because of my dog, and bologna+cheese sandwiches on but I need some resourceful ass hats to help a fellow brethren fallen from glory by the ever strong succubus.
Aight so after getting shaft from the battle axe and I'm suddenly dirt poor. Like I got freakin pile driven. So I took all the seats out my 92 fj80 3fe about 244000 on 33's dirtz and trying to find cheap ways to do proper n this stallion.

power steering- it's getting cold, she's whining , I put a little Lucas trans in but pressure hose still "sweating/seeping" through hose= jack stands on front, bleed, + electrical tape tight?

Lol it's cool. I'm stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC but currently in Africa.

There may be some members in my club near you, but I mainly know the Raleigh/Charlotte guys:

Look here to see which club may be closer and introduce yourself. Most people on here are a lot of help:

If you're needing mechanical suggestions, stay here. If you're needing in person help, click to the ONSC clubhouse above, but there are very few of us in WNC and frankly, even less that could be of assistance or willing to be. I personally am of no help to you in the mechanical aspect (especially with an 80) but have previously worked with health and human services in Buncombe Co. and volunteer with a group taking care of those in our community living on the street, temporarily or permanently. Do you have a need for any of these resources? Let me know if I could be of assistance. We are expecting snow Thursday, a bit early in the season. I fear it will be a much colder winter than years prior.

Hope you're back on your feet soon and the kids are alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom