Today i set my rear pinion angle, which i can do because of the arms i built. I had a 6 degree difference between the t-case output and the rear diff. I took 3 degrees out by shortening the uppers and the other 3 by lengthening the lowers. Now i dont have any horrible roaring noise on deceleration..
I also added some lights to the hatch for an upcoming camp/wheeling trip. I also made and installed some quickie bump stop extensions to help keep the rear tires out of the body until i can get around to cutting the body again. I added some homemade spring retainers to keep the rear coils from falling out on the trail. I modified and reinstalled my swing arm and tire carrier..
View attachment 2808311View attachment 2808312View attachment 2808313View attachment 2808314View attachment 2808315