SOLD Big Country Savute twin drawer system LC200 / LX570 - $1000 Charlotte NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCMTNsCruiser

GOLD Star
Threads
I have one very new twin drawer system from Big Country. I installed last early this year but am now selling my LC and nobody seems to want the drawers and want the third row installed so selling the drawers.

This expedition grade twin drawer bolts down onto existing OEM bolt holes (no drilling required). It is designed specifically for the Land Cruiser 200 / LX 570.

Big Country 4x4's vehicle-specific design approach optimizes storage in your vehicle offering 70% more drawer space compared to most other popular brands.

• 2 x 30.6 gallon drawers
  • Uses Heavy Duty telescopic sliders allowing the drawer to open out all the way.
  • The drawer sliders can handle up to 255lbs per pair at 60% travel – you will have to try very hard to overload this drawer.
  • Lockable
  • Supplied with 2 x wedge-in dividers and a tip-up / removable work surface
  • Includes two drop in boxes
Product overall dims: Height 11 1/8" Length 43 1/4"" Width 40 1/4"

Internal packing sizes (each drawer): Height 9" Length 41 5/8" Width 18.5"

Weight 150lbs

$1000 Shipping not included and far prefer NOT to ship but willing to meet within a few 100 miles of 28037.

Here's a video of the drawers installed in my LC:

Dammit. I've got these in my 80 and love them. Was just joking with my wife that we should put some in the 200 and these pop up AND I'll be up towards Asheville next week. :hmm:

you could just buy my 200 with them and they'd already be installed.;).

I'll actually be on the west coast next week but I could remove them and have it in our warehouse in Newton, NC which is about 1.5 hours or so SE of Asheville.

you could just buy my 200 with them and they'd already be installed.;).

I'll actually be on the west coast next week but I could remove them and have it in our warehouse in Newton, NC which is about 1.5 hours or so SE of Asheville.
Ha! Sorry I would love ‘em but I don’t think she’ll go for it. One day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom