Big Bend or PINS Trip In September or October (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Pins

Itching to do something as well. I don't really have a preference on where. Heck a trip hidden falls would be cool.

Probably too last minute, but cool to see that group does that locally.

I'm rolling to hidden falls Sunday morning.

PINS late September would awesome. I'm looking at Palo Duro mid October and Sedona, AZ early November. I go to BB (NP and RSP) in February when weather is absolutely ideal (mid-40s night/mid-80s day).

I would love to possibly join... Have a list of things I need to knock out first... Wifes custom closet being top of the list, for her at least. I still need to swap my radiator and do front brakes/bearings. Maybe timing will work out.

Agree with the comment about Big Bend area heat, may not be enjoyable in September - October would be better but I did not check average temps for that month, I've only gone in winter or March.

Agree with the comment about Big Bend area heat, may not be enjoyable in September - October would be better but I did not check average temps for that month, I've only gone in winter or March.

I've been to BB both in October and Feb... weather was not too hot in October. Seems like PINS is getting more responses.

I am in for PINS! what dates work best for all?

Statesman this morning:
1597502700534.jpeg

How is October 10-13 sound?

A.J

Looks like I will likely need to miss that trip. Got a getaway planned with the Misses. Of course everything could change between now and then though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom