Biff Busby's Friday Night Car Show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CaptClose

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been thinking about taking my cruiser over there for months now, but I've never gone because I don't want to be the only LC guy there. Anyone interested in heading out this Friday around 7:30pm? Biff Busby's is a burger joint on the corner of IH-35 & Toepperwein road. For those that don't know, they have a decent sized gear head meetup there every Friday night. There's a little bit of everything represented at the gathering. Anyone in? Sound off and let me know.

Probably would get better response on the dark side but I remember you saying you don't venture over there. I would go but my cruiser is out of commission right now. :(

Probably would get better response on the dark side but I remember you saying you don't venture over there. I would go but my cruiser is out of commission right now. :(

Agreed... Maybe someone can post the invite out on Facebook.

What's going on with your cruiser man? How can we get it back on the road?

Blown head gasket apparently. Not like full out white smoke blowing type of blown head gasket...but still a blown head gasket nonetheless. Not something I expected to happen after having the cooling system rebuilt. Perhaps the temp gauge in the dash was lying to me because I never saw it go into red.

Blown head gasket apparently. Not like full out white smoke blowing type of blown head gasket...but still a blown head gasket nonetheless. Not something I expected to happen after having the cooling system rebuilt. Perhaps the temp gauge in the dash was lying to me because I never saw it go into red.

What's your plan to repair it? Have you ordered a kit from Beno yet?

I decided to let Rick (Alamo Doctors) repair it.

I've heard great things about that shop. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with them.

On a side note... It doesn't look like Friday night is gonna happen. This thread ain't getting much traction :bang:

So far, so good with Alamo Doctors. It is a bit of a different business model than Performance Cruisers. I have not spoken with Rick personally, just Kim and she is very nice.

Sorry about Friday night....if I had my cruiser I would go park next to yours.

rick and kim at alamo auto doctors are top notch! he has worked on my 80 series and previa for years. knows these vehicles really well. super thorough.

Well that is good to know. Thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom