Bhcc 08? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any official word on BHCC 08? Just trying to plan for all the summer.... :D

Also, all the threads I've seen on the BHCC are of more extreme trails. Are there any threads or photo galleries of some stock to moderate trails?

Thanks,

Blue 60

Howdy All,

I met some of the DTC crew in Moab last year.

I am wondering about the trail selection this year. I have a stock Pig I want to run with my wife and 1 year old. So I am looking for scenic trails that won't bend up the Pig.

Are there some runs at BHCC '08 that fit this bill?

There's at least two families coming from Texas this year. Already got the cabin reserved at Wild Bill's. :bounce2:

PabloCruise, I'll tell you the 3 rated trails are fun for stock rigs, from what I remember. The Old Miner trail is very cool and takes you up to a mining ghost town (Carbonite?).

There's at least two families coming from Texas this year. Already got the cabin reserved at Wild Bill's. :bounce2:

PabloCruise, I'll tell you the 3 rated trails are fun for stock rigs, from what I remember. The Old Miner trail is very cool and takes you up to a mining ghost town (Carbonite?).

I can add that Old Miner is a very "Wife Approved" trail! ;) My wife hates wheelin' but she really enjoyed that trail!

So we have Old Miner and Calamity Canyon as suitable for stock.

Will my rocker panels survive Calamity Canyon on 31's?

Any other trails suitable for stocker wagons?

Thanks!

Walk in the park! Motherlode is a fun trail you can handle too!

Is there pricing available for just two days of wheelin at BHCC? I'm thinking about coming but know for sure that I would only be able to make fri. and sat.

Thanks

Blue 60

Wow all work and no play and cthor doesn't check the threads in two months :)

The dates for the Cruiser classic are July 16-19 2008

Here is a link to Registration
You can download the Registration form at the bottom of the page.

Blue 60, Sorry only one price for the event

PabloCruise, there will be a trail everday in the 3 to 3+ range so you the :pig: and the family should be fine.

Very excited about the event :bounce:, it's just around the corner. Hopefully I'll have my re-gear done (among other things) by then for a little better crawling. But either way, we're looking forward to it. Hope the gas prices aren't scaring away too many, can't wait to meet y'all and wheel in a beautiful area.

Drive safely and see y'all in about a month!

Still planning on coming even though I haven't registered yet. I gotta remember to do that this week. :eek:

Gas prices have affected our trip a bit. There was going to be two FJ40's coming up, but we figured it'd be close to $1000 per truck in Diesel for the round trip. Now it's gonna be one 80 series heading up. So we'll have a carload of folks in the 80 on the trails. :hillbilly: The new tires are going on the 80 tomorrow. :bounce:

Now it's gonna be one 80 series heading up. So we'll have a carload of folks in the 80 on the trails. :hillbilly: The new tires are going on the 80 tomorrow. :bounce:

Up through Wichita? Haven't decided if we're leaving Mon-Tues yet. Another couple leaving the weekend before. Let us know if you're coming thru this way and need anything.

Thanks for the offer. Yep, coming right through Wichita. We'll be through there on Saturday. See you there!

We're leaving Wichita the morning of the 12th. I think Flatland will be following us.

We're leaving Wichita the morning of the 12th. I think Flatland will be following us.

Yeah, looks like Saturday morning would be best. So the little white taco gets to draft behind mad-cow?

Hello all I am Rayland a member of DTC and this is going to be a good classic. There was alot of rain so there will be not fire closures. Some the trails will be washed out more than before. I look foward to seeing all of you there....

Is there a trail run schedule, or is it pretty loose? We're in the wife's 80 this year so no hard core stuff for us. I wanted to fill at least 2, maybe 3 days with some scenic trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom