BG44K where to buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Threads
Is there an auto store I can get a bottle of this stuff.

I have to go on a 700 mi round trip tomorrow and I want to throw a bottle in my tank but do not have time to wait for mail delivery.

Want to see if it helps my "slightly" rough idle.

Just hoping someone sells it off the shelf...thanks.

last time i put that in my tank i got horrible gas mileage on tthe tank it was in, then same gas milage after it. Ive heard good think about it but for me nothing.

let us know what ya find when you do it

CPJONES1231 said:
We sell it at our dealership and honestly i think its a scam.....along with their trans flush , coolant flush,power steering , and brake flush....

Why specifically? I've always considered it completely legit but I'd like to know why you think that. Particularly coming from a dealer that deals this product, your perspective is probably pretty insightful. Thanks. :cheers:

For starters...none of the techs im personal friends with will use the products in their own vehicles..#2I've heard stories of the trans flush kits causing premature tranny failures.#3 The techs push and sell the products because there are coins in the cans that they turn in each month for cash.#4 Ihave tried the 44k in my cruiser and seen no improvement I actually think the mileage was worse as was stated above.

local truck shop.

that's where i buy mine...course it helps that i work there.

CPJONES1231 said:
For starters...none of the techs im personal friends with will use the products in their own vehicles..#2I've heard stories of the trans flush kits causing premature tranny failures.#3 The techs push and sell the products because there are coins in the cans that they turn in each month for cash.#4 Ihave tried the 44k in my cruiser and seen no improvement I actually think the mileage was worse as was stated above.

as far as #2) you have to use it from the time you buy your new car, you cannot wait 10,000 miles before you do a trans service, even still,its a complete flushing of the system.techs hate doing this cause it does'nt pay them what they think they should be paid(isnt that always the case:doh:)
i've sold bg products for over 20 years.
definite believer in the 44k. moa and other additives they sell.
i've seen proven test on the 44k and moa that would blow you away.
how bout a chevy 350 running on a treatment of moa only! no oil or oil pan!
the motor ran for two hours without oil,and it never ceased up.
i've gotten better milage with 44k in my 40 and 60, with a slight increase in HP.

i get it free,but i'm still a believer :D

You can also try your local new car dealers. BG (Bearing & Gear) is primarily marketed through car dealers. I think 44K (#208) works. I use it.

A couple bottles of redline fuel system treatment got rid of the rough idle when I had it about one year ago. Just put in bottle to tank. Best if you run it on a road trip. Of course a good roadtrip itself can do wonders for a smoother idle. Cleans that baby out.

I've read great stuff about bg44k but with my last oil analysis I specifically asked the tech who does the interpretation if he felt bg44k was a good product and he wrote me back saying that he has seen the iron levels in many engine oil analyses go up after using BG44k and therefore he recomended I not use the product-may be bs but thats what the guy told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom