BG Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am a government fleet mechanic. we use BG's products for coolant flush and additive and also their trans flush and additive. we don't use the engine flush as all our vehicles are serviced at regular intervals.

I worked at a dealer back in the 80s that promoted the product.. the coolant flush worked very good.. the engine flush, if it had sludge? would break it loose and cause problems... like DEATH! the trans was OK. but if the trans.was going down hill at the time of the BG encounter? BG would kill it also.. so what it boils down to is... if there is a weak point?? BG will bring it out... that's how the dealer made money with the BG.. they sold it..and got to fix it.. and that's the rest of the STORY!

i've sold bg for over twenty years. great stuff but i would'nt recomend flushing a motor.
like said above..."death" it will take tolerances away.

what i've used with great results
44k fuel and intake valve cleaner...awsome, best on the market IMO
MOA motor oil additive, i use to use it but oil these dayz has enough additives
i've also used the cooling system additive,stop leak for the same system,
thtey have a fuel stablizer thats good if your rig sits for long periods of time.

hey! it's good stuff and recomend it to everyone.:D

the 44k is really the best, it will slightly revive your fuel injectors.

:grinpimp:

Good to know. I guess I wont be pouring it into my 2F.

i would'nt

get ya a can of 44k

put in in the tank and fill up, run the tank to half and fill up again.

i run it about two to three times a year in the 60..

i've sold bg for over twenty years. great stuff but i would'nt recomend flushing a motor.
like said above..."death" it will take tolerances away.

what i've used with great results
44k fuel and intake valve cleaner...awsome, best on the market IMO
MOA motor oil additive, i use to use it but oil these dayz has enough additives
i've also used the cooling system additive,stop leak for the same system,
thtey have a fuel stablizer thats good if your rig sits for long periods of time.

hey! it's good stuff and recomend it to everyone.:D

the 44k is really the best, it will slightly revive your fuel injectors.

:grinpimp:

I didn't intend for my post to cut-down the BG product all together the way it came out... I should have added this---- The BG product should be a used as part of a vehicle preventive maintenance program..starting on engines early in life...... don't wait till a vehicle is on the eve of destruction and then expect a cure-all........

The 44k has a good rep at bobistheoilguy.com and quite a few of those folks know whats going on as far as vehicle fluids go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom