BFG Krawlers 37/12.5R17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of four matched BFG Krawler blue-label DOT tires with about 12/32" tread left on them and one brand new one that has only been mounted but never had weight on it or been rolled under a truck. All 5 for $600. Located in Riverside, CA.

Pics are of all 5 and close up of new one next to worn one. New tread depth is listed on BFG's site as 22/32".

Last edited:
Will these fit my 92 cruiser running 35 lbs of air pressure and the factory running boards...

just living up to the name...

I "think" these will fit 1991-1994 Subarus with a *mild* lift :flipoff2:

Last edited:
well...

Naw, 35's are as big as you can run on a Mini...

Last edited:
Ah-ha! Blue Label was the DOT version with a higher/harder wear compound, Red Label was the "competition" sticky compound that lasts about 5K miles on the street.

Someone buy these!

clownmidget said:
Naw, 35's are as big as you can run on a Mini...
Except that is a Honda.

You guys have a good combo for someone.

Yeah, but you know it's not that easy to find shots of a car that small on 35's :grinpimp: :cheers:

Thanks for the bump E.

FIVE TIRES FOR 600 BUCKS!!!! I really can't understand why there are not SOLD!!! Does anyone know how much these go for new?!?!? Plus the Fifth is NEW, that breaks down to $120.00 a TIRE, you can't get 285's for that....

bump up

still got em.

Ok so new these are nearly $400 a piece. A single one on ebay right now is over $200. These are pretty much one of the top three of best off road tire out there by most people. These will fit with J springs or other lift combos. Will easily fit with Christo's 6" springs. You get all five, ready to confidently hit the trail and not worry about your cheesy AT's or MT/R's getting a sidewall cut or giving up the ghost when you need to get over that rock! I've got 35's and believe me they are no where close to the extra lift and clearance you get with these 37's. Yeah, they aren't new, but they aren't priced like new. You'll easily get a year of trail use out of these and still be able to unload them as trail spares to folks down the line. These are NOT at that level of wear.

Ok, someone buy these and make yourself happy :grinpimp:

AMMO said:
What about a Mini? It's superduper charged...

maybe, but iv never seen a "superduper charged" mini! :D

Still available. No one want to run 37's any mo'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom