BFG KO2 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for overall thoughts on these tires. Mostly road use, some gravel and dirt. No mud or snow. Interested in lowest vibration and road noise. For my FJ62, 2” lift, 32x11.5x15. Thanks!

I’ve had 3 pairs of KO2s and can’t say enough good things about them. Great look, great performance, and great tread life. Highly recommend.

I’ve got a set of 17” Cooper Discoverer AT3’s on my Tundra. They are heavy E rated tire.
I wouldn’t recommend a heavy E rated tire unless you really have a heavily loaded truck.
I would suggest you compare actual weight of tires when looking. Guys around me are
running the BFG‘s and they are performing really well. I wouldn’t call the AT3’s anything
all terrain, not as good as the BFG’s.

Looking for overall thoughts on these tires. Mostly road use, some gravel and dirt. No mud or snow. Interested in lowest vibration and road noise. For my FJ62, 2” lift, 32x11.5x15. Thanks!

I know they aren't either of these tires, but I run Falken Wildpeak AT3's and they have impressed me. Little to no road noise but still aggressive enough for the trail. They seem to wear pretty good as well. Sorry for the Hijack:)

I know they aren't either of these tires, but I run Falken Wildpeak AT3's and they have impressed me. Little to no road noise but still aggressive enough for the trail. They seem to wear pretty good as well. Sorry for the Hijack:)
I’ll second this vote for the falkens. You’ll be way happier with these than the other two.

I really like the General Grabber A/TX ‘s ive been running. Quiet, handle well, good price, work well on trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom