For Sale BFG 33x9.5x15 All-Terrain tires for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have a set of five (5) 33x9.50x15 BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires for sale. $200 each neg.
These are the "tall skinnies" that seem to be very hard to find.

-They are still mounted on stock rims on a '71 FJ40 (we will post pictures soon)
-The tires have right at 1,300 miles on them and are in great shape.

The 33x9.5x15s, in our experience, are the tallest tire you can fit on a stock (uncut) FJ40 without scraping. We tried 33x10.5x15s and they scraped the front part of the rear fenderwell when you put any weight in the back or when you have any axle articulation. The tires ride well and don't make near the road noise as the mud terrains.

Please send PM if interested.

Here are some pics. The tread is good on the tires as you can see - I'm holding a quarter for reference.

BFG2.JPG
BFG3.JPG
BFG4.JPG
BFG1.JPG
BFG6.JPG

I'm having trouble posting pictures it seems. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll be glad to send you the pictures. Thanks

We have a set of five (5) 33x9.50x15 BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires for sale. $200 each neg.

-They are still mounted on stock rims on a '71 FJ40 (we will post pictures soon)

The 33x9.5x15s, in our experience, are the tallest tire you can fit on a stock (uncut) FJ40 without scraping. We tried 33x10.5x15s and they scraped the front part of the rear fenderwell when you put any weight in the back or when you have any axle articulation. The tires ride well and don't make near the road noise as the mud terrains.

Here's our 2nd attempt at attaching pictures:
BFG4.JPG
BFG3.JPG
BFG2.JPG
BFG1.JPG
BFG6.JPG
BFG4.JPG
BFG3.JPG
BFG2.JPG
BFG1.JPG
BFG6.JPG
BFG4.JPG
BFG4.JPG
BFG3.JPG

We are located in north Georgia for anyone trying to determine shipping charges.

If these were $500 and in Colorado I would buy them. Oh well. Someone will snatch them up soon!

dang am interested but dont need the rims and am in Arizona...

Only the tires are for sale and not the rims. Tx

BFG7.JPG
BFG9.JPG
BFG10.JPG
BFG11.JPG
BFG13.JPG
BFG7.JPG
BFG9.JPG
BFG10.JPG
BFG11.JPG
BFG13.JPG

We are selling the five (5) tires only and not the rims. Tx.

What's the date stamp on the tires?

PMd you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom