BEWARE!!! Vulture Mine Cruisers Colt Hottinger DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Colt Hottinger Vmccruisers LLC 1057 S. Vulture Mine Road, Wickenburg 85390.

Rec'd LLC status in '08. An xlnt step to take, particularly if you are accustomed to or looking forward to a long string of disgruntled customers.

Newly incorporated businesses.

I forgot to add that the 4WD (front drive axle) does not work either.

I have bought and sold several vehicles on eBay motors and will continue to do so. When you've bought enough of them, you know what to look for and watch out for. In general, you look at the pictures, then more pictures, then more pictures, then do a title search and ask questions regarding the specific model you're looking for..'

So,your xray vision let you down this time?

Seriously,looking at pics wont tell you much if your dealing with a dishonest seller.
Ebay is full of liars,sounds like your lucky streak just ended.

I guess your silver lining is that you have come to the right place to fix the 40.

My professional assessment of this guy is that he is EXTREMELY DISHONEST and is fully aware of his misdeeds in his sale and restoration of Toyota Land Cruisers. He talks a "good talk" over the telephone and evidently has scammed many others in the same way I was taken. COLT HOTTINGER LIES ON A CONSISTENT BASIS in his business dealings, and he's good at it!

I called him one last time today, and his response before hanging up on me was "I don't owe you anything... and you ought to be glad you got a Cruiser for the price you did."

I repeat, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM COLT HOTTINGER aka COYOTEPOPPER on eBay. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VULTURE MINE CRUISERS located in Wickenburg, Arizona. :mad: :mad: :mad:

This man is a VULTURE and is a BOTTOM-FEEDER and SHOULD BE AVOIDED!!! BUYER BEWARE..... :censor:

LOL Just as Mushro begins to fade from memory,someone jumps into take his place:D

Colt Hottinger Vmccruisers LLC 1057 S. Vulture Mine Road, Wickenburg 85390.

Newly incorporated businesses.

That's it... to my surprise there is a 'street view' on it, complete with dinosaur!
vm.jpg

I'm not sure I would jack with someone who lives on 'vulture mine rd' and has dinosaur scultpures in their backyard. Sounds like some slasher movie type chit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom