BEWARE of Dustin Allawares, Portland OR (aka Diesel Adapters Inc, Duiser Offroad) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Folks,

Since this post, Dustin has stepped up big time.
Back on the right track & making good progress.
Zero complaints now.

Doug

Last edited:
Folks,

Paid this guy ~$5,400 about three months ago.

No kit, no $$ back......no replies to my numerous calls or e/mails for over one month. Sweet fxxx all.

Run like the plague from this ripoff artist.

Doug Webber
esddi
What's his physical address or do you even know that?

How Did you get ahold of him? Do you have a physical address you can pass along?

How Did you get ahold of him? Do you have a physical address you can pass along?
Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

Try this:

22110 S Ferguson Rd, Beavercreek, OR 97004

At least that's where he shipped my kit from.
I also gotta say he's been real helpful lately.

Good luck.

Doug

Do you guys have his phone number? Just dropped 1500 today. Thinking about calling the bank to cancel the transfer.

From my records in 2012:

Dustin Allmaras (69rambler on Mud)
Diesel Adapters
800-686-1948
503-632-6872 cell
503-545-3731
503-255-4560 old
dustin@allmarasdieselmachine.com

2210 S Ferguson Rd
Beavercreek OR 97004

Allmaras Diesel Machine
14820 NE Lawnview Cir
Aurora, OR 97002

Bruce Allmaras (father)
503-678-1360

Do you guys have his phone number? Just dropped 1500 today. Thinking about calling the bank to cancel the transfer.
Hey there, this is Brandon - owner of Classic Cruisers in Salida CO, I gave Dustin (Duiser) $5000 and he has totally screwed me, he sent 25% of what I paid for and is totally in the wind. I am working with my bank to get my money back and it is going to be a long painful process, get your money back asap!! We are close to putting our own Cummins conversion kit on the market. If you are interested maybe we can help you out? - 888-376-2420 - good luck!

Hey there, this is Brandon - owner of Classic Cruisers in Salida CO, I gave Dustin (Duiser) $5000 and he has totally screwed me, he sent 25% of what I paid for and is totally in the wind. I am working with my bank to get my money back and it is going to be a long painful process, get your money back asap!! We are close to putting our own Cummins conversion kit on the market. If you are interested maybe we can help you out? - 888-376-2420 - good luck!

Call this douche and harass him please - this is total BS! Dustin Allmaras - 503-545-3731

I got half a kit from him years back s*** was jacked upped tools months of calling daily weekly. An kit don't fit said I had cut my fire wall up at end. He kept my ecu he didn't need. Had to call an pay some guys n banks to locate phone number s an addresses of family members I still have a fresh 4 bt on stand. I went back made everything Toyota. Dude is a clown a mess waiting to happen. I took a loss . Wrote the guy off he has so many jack off story's like a chivato Meth head smoker . Don't fuc wit this guy end of story his parts don't fit either . The ring on his flywheel wasn't secure an free spining on wheel imagine that after pulling tyranny an engine . Dustin DIRT diesel *** that guy. Put a 1hdt 1hz or fz call it a day. Dude sittn on s*** n his pant's.

Don't do s*** with him there's 100s of us the forum would even tak down write ups til they got tired of him look up 69 rambler

I had no problems with him and found him quite helpful. I have his Isuzu 80 kit but my only problem is finding a decent engine at a decent price.

I had no problems with him and found him quite helpful. I have his Isuzu 80 kit but my only problem is finding a decent engine at a decent price.
Pm if u need harness an computer I got that too

#%!$ I wish I saw this earlier. Ordered some brake pads back on March 31st and still nothing at my door. Sent an email. No reply.

And someone hasn't learn to let go and move on.

What kind of kit are you selling.. how much?

It has been over a year and still haven't received my part or refund. Not a large amount of $$ but it is the principle.A POS in my book and I will never use them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom