bet this doesn't last long (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
"A restorer's dream!"

Or was that nightmare?......

Butchered engine swap, cut up instrument panel........Just what a "restorer" is looking for.......:rolleyes:

could'nt resist; 20 minutes from me........:grinpimp:

and i just sold my 62 so i have some pocket money burnin' a hole.:cool:

NO!!!!!:flipoff2:

but i am going to fix up the LV a little and then re-sell it. i need to save up some $s for a newer tow rig. the old suburban (94 454 tbi) is just not cutting it anymore. time for a newer dodge diesel.....:cool:

NO!!!!!:flipoff2:

but i am going to fix up the LV a little and then re-sell it. i need to save up some $s for a newer tow rig. the old suburban (94 454 tbi) is just not cutting it anymore. time for a newer dodge diesel.....:cool:

All Righty then.

At least you thought about it for 4 minutes.

Or it took you that long to quite laughing so hard you had to wipe the tears from your eye so you could type again.

LOL

nope, i had to clean the coffee off my key board after it came shooting out my nose.:lol:

Road trip:beer:

From the pix, structurally it doesn't look bad, but the drivetrain sounds sketchy. Who knows what's behind that new guage cluster. If anyone can fix all that it's Georg. Snap us some pix of the good and bad!

It's more like 15 min drive but it comes out to 20 min drive if we stop to get :beer:

i went and checked it out yesterday. looks about the same as in the pics. no better, no worse. got it started, the guy who sold it knows next to nothing about cars. he could'nt even figure out which key worked in the ignition and this rig was his DD for over a year!:rolleyes:
anyways, i'll be picking it up tonight. i'm not keeping it, looks like it's gonna go to a friend of mine in socal. i'll post some pics and more info later this week.:cool:

i did'nt get a chance to snap any pics of it today when i dropped it off at the shop. on satruday it's new owner will be at the swap meet and will be taking it back home to socal with him. another LV coming out of the woodworks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom