Wanted Bestop full soft doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Herb

SILVER Star
Threads
LMK what you have!

Thanks
Doug

I have a bunch of them but I offered to ship a set a month a go or so but shipping through UPS was insane around 200$ if you have a better way to ship I have several ranging from new to lightly used.

I have a bunch of them but I offered to ship a set a month a go or so but shipping through UPS was insane around 200$ if you have a better way to ship I have several ranging from new to lightly used.

Justin

Somebody clued me in on an outfit called bikeflights. They have a smokin deal with FedEx on anything that LOOKS like a bicycle in a box. I sent a 60 hatch earlier this year: $175 on the FedEx website (I-have an account with them)...$75 through bikeflights!

Those half doors are so light you’d better tell them it’s a titanium bike frame! :lol::lol::lol:.

Where are you located? I have a set in decent condition. Asking $100.

2403BB9E-0FAD-466A-8757-2A6C0E66E778.jpeg

B9E8B9A8-56B0-492E-B2A8-63234F0B81CD.jpeg

B34BE62C-D143-47F4-9BEC-95650FB10054.jpeg

7C6216FA-103A-4217-9945-ED9B0B038500.jpeg

Hi! Yes, bikeflights or ship through a fastenal store in your area to one in my area.
I have done both successfully.

Justin

Somebody clued me in on an outfit called bikeflights. They have a smokin deal with FedEx on anything that LOOKS like a bicycle in a box. I sent a 60 hatch earlier this year: $175 on the FedEx website (I-have an account with them)...$75 through bikeflights!

Those half doors are so light you’d better tell them it’s a titanium bike frame! :lol::lol::lol:.
Thanks for the tip!

Let me know your price for both the new and the lightly used and we can go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom