SOLD Bestop FJ40 full and half doors with hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BeerM3

SILVER Star
Threads
I no longer have a use for these and need to find them a new ride. They're boxed together so it's a package deal. The vinyl full doors have some zipper issues around the windows which may be possible to fix by someone more savvy than I. They zip, but there is at least one spot where the tangs want to separate. The fabric half doors are in good shape except for one small tear at one corner, pictured. The dimple pictured in the one on the left is just temporary from where I was leaning a tall door on it. $200 + shipping obo. These are the earlier style one piece doors. You can price their newer 2 piece on the Bestop website.

Local pickup is available in NE Kansas. Shipping is an issue with these but they are boxed and ready. The hardware has been removed and will be shipped separately for $15 via flat rate medium. The doors are in a box over 48" tall and would be best shipped via Fastenal. The last quote I got for an interested party was $160 for a 900 mile trip. The same trip was $270 via fedex due to the size. If you want to get an estimate shipping would be from the Fastenal in 66502, Manhattan KS.

IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0121.jpg

bump. Accepting offers! If someone is interested in just the handles from the full size doors, I might trash the rest and see if @1MOA is still interested in the half doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom