Best way to gain a couple inches after OME 2.5" Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay so this might be a dumb question since suspensions/lifts are a weakness in my cruiser knowledge..

Currently, I'm running OME850/OME860 with an ARB Bumper, Winch, Sliders, and Roof Rack. I am wanting to lift my cruiser slightly for both aesthetic reasons and fitting 37s without needing to trim much. I don't exactly have the money to buy a new OME setup and was wondering about coil spring spacers. Is it a bad idea to put 30mm (~1 inch) or 50mm (2 inch) spacers on top of 850/860 springs to get another inch of two of lift? Should I buy J springs and would I need new shocks?

Again, I'm just trying to gain some knowledge here and determine if this is a good idea. Also, I tried to search for this but was finding some mixed info on what my best move should be. Thanks for the help

You could do 30mm spacers and a 1" body lift if your looking to gain a couple inches without wanting to trim much. With the coil spacers you could run the ome L shocks for more travel but you dont need to if your happy with what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom