Best seat covers for my 2013 LC? Any used ARB cargo barrier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Escape gear seem to be popular seat covers for the 200. I’ve had Cover craft seat covers in most of my vehicles and they have consistently been great.

Escape gear seem to be popular seat covers for the 200. I’ve had Cover craft seat covers in most of my vehicles and they have consistently been great.
I have them in my shopping cart but it’s 475 shipped for new ones and they have to make them. I’m learning these seem to be the best. Wondering if anyone sells a used set Or anywhere to buy in the USA.

Welcome. I'm newish to the 200 hundred series too (mine's a 2013 that I bought used and pretty much built and have had awhile)....But for Landcruisers? I have had them since 1982 and will surely die owning at least one....

For what its worth I sprang the $ for the Escape gear covers and have been happy with them. I have removed my third row seats and didn't get covers for those - so my positive experience is associated with rows 1 &2....

I have them in my shopping cart but it’s 475 shipped for new ones and they have to make them. I’m learning these seem to be the best. Wondering if anyone sells a used set Or anywhere to buy in the USA.

Check with @Equipt they can also get them. Good to have top notch stateside support.

The cover craft are half the price. You can even get them from your local Costco, at least they offered it when I bought them..

Check with @Equipt they can also get them. Good to have top notch stateside support.

yeah I called them. Out of stock and 4-6 week wait to drop ship from Africa and more shipping then the manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom