Best resource for seals for entire truck. Going to paint. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
worldseasonings.com
A buddy of mine found a paint shop in TJ that does some amazing work. I'm going to take my 60 down there to paint. Pulling all the windows...door cards, plus all seats and carpet already out.

Look for best spot to buy full door seals, hatchback. Windows, etc.

Anyone have a preference for where to buy? Is there a kit with all the door seals? Or, just buy individually?

A buddy of mine found a paint shop in TJ that does some amazing work. I'm going to take my 60 down there to paint. Pulling all the windows...door cards, plus all seats and carpet already out.

Look for best spot to buy full door seals, hatchback. Windows, etc.

Anyone have a preference for where to buy? Is there a kit with all the door seals? Or, just buy individually?
As far as I am aware, you will need to buy them individually. You've got CityRacer out your way, and I'd wager that Cruiser Outfitters and ValleyHybrids/Cruiser Brothers stock them too. There are OEM seals still available (I've purchased from McGeorge Toyota in the past with good results). If you are planning on replacing ALL seals, make sure to track down the parts diagram. Are you also planning on replacing the window guides/seals? There are window guides (in the front doors for example) that are separate part numbers (as least as I recall) from main window guides/seals.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, you will need to buy them individually. You've got CityRacer out your way, and I'd wager that Cruiser Outfitters and ValleyHybrids/Cruiser Brothers stock them too. There are OEM seals still available (I've purchased from McGeorge Toyota in the past with good results). If you are planning on replacing ALL seals, make sure to track down the parts diagram. Are you also planning on replacing the window guides/seals? There are window guides (in the front doors for example) that are separate part numbers (as least as I recall) from main window guides/seals.
Thank you. I will pull up the diagram. I want to replace everything. Even the felt tracks the windows use when you roll them up and down. (Are those even available?) If I am going to pull all the windows and paint the doors inside and out, I think it is best to just do it all at once.

Thank you. I will pull up the diagram. I want to replace everything. Even the felt tracks the windows use when you roll them up and down. (Are those even available?) If I am going to pull all the windows and paint the doors inside and out, I think it is best to just do it all at once.
Right on. Interior felts are hard to come by (aftermarket exteriors are still available, minus the chrome). It just takes some searching. If you need specifics, don’t hesitate to pm. I just went through all of that last summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom