Best Replacement Dizzy for 2F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for sharing this Brian. Could a FJ60 dizzy be used on a ‘10-12/78 2F motor that came in a FJ40 and what would be needed to put that in after removing the DUI. Currently have DUI in the ‘76. PO had installed.
I have a 78 dizzy for sale would need a rebuild probably. but 175 plus shipping. make sure your rig isnt desmogged. if it is a non usa carb which is curved for desmogged engine may better suit you. or you could have mine rebuilt and have it desmogged and recurved by JimC.

Thanks for sharing this Brian. Could a FJ60 dizzy be used on a ‘10-12/78 2F motor that came in a FJ40 and what would be needed to put that in after removing the DUI. Currently have DUI in the ‘76. PO had installed.
Not sure if this company sells a unit for our trucks, but this is a great product according to friends that have used it on their old sports cars.

interesting....

interesting....

I just heard back from the company and unfortunately they do not offer one for Land Cruisers. I directed him to this thread. I wish they would offer one. With this dizzy and a Sniper EFI, our trucks would be totally transformed to modern machines. Some may not want modern and I understand, but other like myself would appreciate it. Not to jinx myself, but my FJ40 has always starts without issue, but I would love for it to idle better and smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom