Best reason to not use online parts websites? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
full

Trying to find where those other two cylinders have grown. Should I check inline? Is it a sort of asymmetrical "V" formation?

I thought I was forgetting something when I only replaced 6 spark plugs. I concur that everyone here has been doing something wrong.

They're counting the brake master cylinder and the cylindrical can of tomato soup under the back seat.

No biggy! My dealership's computer screen says my 97 has a 4.7 V8 and IFS. Management, who drives an 80, says they can't fix it.

Mine has two extra cylinders on the rear axle?

i saw the same thing at a dealership. the parts department manager told me with a straight face that the 7th and 8th cylinders activate when i hit the power button on the center console. i have no idea if he was joking because i turned around and walked out never to return.

i saw the same thing at a dealership. the parts department manager told me with a straight face that the 7th and 8th cylinders activate when i hit the power button on the center console. i have no idea if he was joking because i turned around and walked out never to return.
I love a guy that can make lemonade out of lemons like that. It's truly a dying art.

:lol:

Now, I would have probably stayed there, because the fact that he knew about the Power button tells me that he's familiar with the 80.

I appreciate that type of humor.

I have that button and I am not 100% sure I know what it does.
It changes your shift points to make it feel a little peppier. It will hold the lower gear longer and allow it to shift a little harder. It certainly will NOT allow you to do a four-wheel burnout.

It changes your shift points to make it feel a little peppier. It will hold the lower gear to longer and allow it to shift a little harder. It certainly will NOT allow you to do a four-wheel burnout.
Yeah, I feel that, but I also feel like I get more little hiccups and skips in the way the truck accelerates and how the engine and trans somehow don't seem to mesh as well when I am driving it. I know it's working right, I am just not sold on it. I kinda like the slow, careful build up and slow down to match the right speed. I fell like it it just wants to show that the whole thing can blast off if need be and I don't really need that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom