Best Rear Seats EVER - Geo Tracker/Suzuki Sidekick (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Ok, Jump Seats are Cool looking and all, but anyone who has ever had to sit back there for any long period of time is not going to be a happy back seat wheeler ;)

These Seats come out of a 2 door Mutt of a 4x4, either a Geo Tracker or a Suzuki Sidekick.
  • Perfectly fit Between tub
  • Tumble and Fold
  • Slide back and forth
  • Integrated seat belts
  • 3 adjustable tilt positions
  • fold separate from each other

so far i have had multiple trips with people in the back, and no complaints! ;) one guy was even 6'5" and had no issues..

all that was required for install was a chunk of 1x1 square tube, and 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee door Strikers..

Seat Belts work Perfect with my Redline Land Cruisers Roll Cage :steer: :D
DSCN1306.JPG
DSCN1310.jpg
DSCN1312.jpg

Wow, those look great. Thanks for sharing.

I thought my Sammy seat was pretty darn nice, but I do believe you've got mine beat! :cheers:

What year Geo or Suzuki?

Im not sure Exactly the year mine are out of, But 90-98 would be a good place to start.. You will know when you see them! Grab the Seat belts, the Striker Plate, and all the bolts when you pull it!

Trevor

I thought my Sammy seat was pretty darn nice, but I do believe you've got mine beat! :cheers:

X2. Nice Trevor. Those look much more comfortable and versatile than even the thick foam Sammy seat.

Last edited:
Ok, Jump Seats are Cool looking and all, but anyone who has ever had to sit back there for any long period of time is not going to be a happy back seat wheeler ;)

These Seats come out of a 2 door Mutt of a 4x4, either a Geo Tracker or a Suzuki Sidekick.
  • Perfectly fit Between tub
  • Tumble and Fold
  • Slide back and forth
  • Integrated seat belts
  • 3 adjustable tilt positions
  • fold separate from each other
so far i have had multiple trips with people in the back, and no complaints! ;) one guy was even 6'5" and had no issues..

all that was required for install was a chunk of 1x1 square tube, and 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee door Strikers..

Seat Belts work Perfect with my Redline Land Cruisers Roll Cage :steer: :D

Do those seats have the child safety latches for attaching a car seat?

Front Seats are Race Trim , Hi-Back Seats: VW Parts, Volkswagen Parts, VW Bug Parts, VW Bus Parts

For the price, i am VERY happy with both Front and rear seats!

Hey bro,
Have you had those Race Trim seats long? How are they holding up? Are they comfortable for longer drives? Do they seem like they'll last a while?

I'm currently shopping for seats, and was thinking I'd need to spend a bunch on Mastercrafts or Corbeaus, but I'm definatly wondering about the comfort and durability of Race Trims.

Thanks a lot,
Brian.

Do those seats have the child safety latches for attaching a car seat?

Not sure what you mean by that, no Kids yet ;)

Hey bro,
Have you had those Race Trim seats long? How are they holding up? Are they comfortable for longer drives? Do they seem like they'll last a while?

I'm currently shopping for seats, and was thinking I'd need to spend a bunch on Mastercrafts or Corbeaus, but I'm definatly wondering about the comfort and durability of Race Trims.

Thanks a lot,
Brian.

So far i am very happy with them! i have not ever had any seat time in a Corbeau or mastercraft, but they are comparable to a buddies Beard seats..

for the price you cant go wrong!

i do like the fold and tumble. i used to rock a sami seat.

loved it,

Looks great !
Has anybody consider installing a 70 series rear back seat on a 40 ?. I wonder if this will work !
Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom