Best Prom Alternative......H2

Ok, so my girlfriend and i were planning on going to prom but she was too thrilled about it all and it didnt bother me...also it saved me some cash. I guess were just boring but whatever.
Instead of taking her to prom i suprised her tonight with a 3 hour tour of DC in this H2 stretch. I know I know....H2's blow but it was still cool. It had wood floors, 4 Tv's, seating for 18 and a fireplace. It was definately alot more fun than prom i think would have been.

-Brandon

Haa....I'll see what i can do. But thanks, she is definately gorgeous and she's intelligent....shocking huh? most girls, its one or the other.

I cant figure out how to get these pics to be a decent size without going over the 87kb limit or whatever....i am resizing them all. they were like 2mb to start with.

Onur

GOLD Star

Lucky man you are...though I had to pull out the magnifying glasses to get a good glimpse...tough to find the best of both worlds...my current is losing out in one area and not bringing up the rear in another... :rolleyes: :doh:
-o-

ahhha sorry to hear that beno. Well i just picked up my silver star. it was about time anyways. maybe that wil solve my problem, or does each individual attachment still have to be under 87kb?

Felix

Pretty sure each pic still has to be small. Try resizing them so that the resolution is lower but the actual dimensions (inches) of the pic are larger.

Cruiserhead05 said:
ahhha sorry to hear that beno. Well i just picked up my silver star. it was about time anyways. maybe that wil solve my problem, or does each individual attachment still have to be under 87kb?
what program are you using??
If you use window picture you can click on resize and then click web. THat sould take care of it

damn...still didnt work. umm for 3 hours it was 405. plus a 60 dollar tip. I wanted to do it this saturday which is actually out prom night but for 3 hours in prime prom season it was 1700.....how crazy is that. prom would have easely cost my 400 so i was happy with it.

Top Bottom