best places for gears? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
probably 4.56's
where would/did you go to get yours?

I've heard that Randy's Ring and Pinion is a good source. You could try them. Maybe someone else will chime in with some info on Randy's. ::)

I'm about to order a new rear from Randy's. Value gear, he told me that I should buy a new yoke at the same time because aftermarket R&P's and stock yokes don't always match up. I figure what the heck its only $20 more, and knowing my cruiser I bet the one on there is the worn out original. I've only heard good things too. Their prices are above and away the best, especially on the value gear.

Edit:
Rusman-If you're getting rid of your old stock R&P's, if they are in decent shape (not a lot of slack when you hit/let off the gas) could I buy them from you?

If you're getting rid of your old stock R&P's, if they are in decent shape (not a lot of slack when you hit/let off the gas) could I buy them from you?

sure... if i DO change them out.
might just go with the 420 for that low first.

[quote author=rusmannx link=board=1;threadid=3683;start=0#msg27188 date=1058380310]
sure... if i DO change them out.
might just go with the 420 for that low first.
[/quote]
Thats what I'm doin. I don't want my highway to get any worse than it already is. Sm420 =cheap really low first gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom