best place to find IFS hubs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off of Toyota IFS trucks.

It really is that easy. Junkyards typically have a couple on hand. Or poke around the parts section of pirate for someone that is doing an Straight axle conversion. They are free occasionally.

OTT made the adapter set I had. Very nice workmanship and they were steel instead of AL. Something that I liked.

I'm stupid

What do IFS hubs do for us?

Thanks

Mace said:
OTT made the adapter set I had.

Who is OTT? Do you mean these guys?

www.ottindustries.com

I looked on their website and wasn't able to find what you are referring to. Was it custom made?

That is them. I am sure that they could easily make another set. It is not something that a TOn of people want so it is not a high order item..

Will the IFS hubs be weaker than the stock ones on the FJ-60? Will any year IFS Yota do, or is there a prefered year? And are Tacoma hubs compatible? I like the idea of a little more room between the tires and the steering. Is it just a bolt up application, and all I would need are the IFS hubs?

Mace said:
OTT made the adapter set I had. Very nice workmanship and they were steel instead of AL. Something that I liked.

How much did they run you (if you don't mind)?

Aseif007 said:
Will the IFS hubs be weaker than the stock ones on the FJ-60? Will any year IFS Yota do, or is there a prefered year? And are Tacoma hubs compatible? I like the idea of a little more room between the tires and the steering. Is it just a bolt up application, and all I would need are the IFS hubs?

No comprimise in strength with the IFS hub as far as i know. You will need the spacers. Here is sky's kit (third on down) PN#TOY-FWS-001:
Sky IFS Spacer kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom