Best Newerish band (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M0untaineer

Montani Semper Liberi
Threads
So what's on your radio?

Turnpike Troubadours are my latest find...hopin I can see them in concert in September

Gotta give the new Chris Stapleton album a listen. It's excellent.

Holly Williams and Carolina Story are worth checking out.

And the new Jason Isbell album comes out soon.

And when I need to write some code quick I fire up the latest Mastodon album. :)

I'll have to second Josh, the new Chris Stapleton is great. I've been listening to John Moreland, William Clark Green, Zane Williams and Cody Jinks a lot lately. Also check out American Aquarium. I could go on and on...

Will definitely check out Chris Stapleton...thanks for the tip

Whitey Morgan and the 78s. If you are a fan of Waylon Jennings they remind me a lot of his music.

Whitey Morgan is awesome! For some reason, he has trouble drawing a crowd in Little Rock. When I saw him there was like 15 people there.

Also check out Whiskey Myers.

Whitey Morgan is awesome! For some reason, he has trouble drawing a crowd in Little Rock. When I saw him there was like 15 people there.

Also check out Whiskey Myers.

I love me some Whiskey Myers. I keep every album they have pretty handy at all times.

I love me some Whiskey Myers. I keep every album they have pretty handy at all times.

I knew you were a cool dude

Whiskey Myers is coming to town in August if anybody wants to go.

hmm...might try to get in on that as well...

Count me in. You'll probably have to remind me closer to the time. Seems like I always forget about concerts.

That's at least 4 folks for the 7th at the Rev Room 7 pm? Maybe we should just call it a meeting!

He is opening for Hank Jr aug 22 at the amp in Rogers ar.. Several of my posse are going.... Be hotter than hell I'm sure

Do I need to get involved in this thread? lol Y'all know I love me some music! The Statesboro Review is worth a listen and I know Jason Isbell has been covered but dang that boy is good!

In case any of you are fans of the Drive-by Truckers, they are coming to town in October.

Lance- Just checked out American Aquarium...pretty good...I like what little I got to hear...worth more investigation....:beer:

They are awesome! They are a mainstay on my iPod. Burn Flicker Die was the first album of theirs I heard, then I proceeded to buy all of their stuff.

We have an extra ticket to Whiskey Myers tomorrow night at the Rev Room if anyone is interested in going... The opening band, Stephen Neeper and the Wild Hearts is awesome too! They are a local Arkansas band.

Been listening to Whitey Morgan.... Good stuff... Thanks for the heads up... I think he sounds kinda like Jamey Johnson....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom