• Dirt Monkey

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Iron Mule

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • The Brick

Votes: 23 20.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do we have a winner?

Getting half the votes out of a field of five candidates -

Long live THE IRON MULE!

Anyone want to make decals?

No, we don't have a winner.

Iron mule did not get 50% of the votes (at this tim, 38 out of 80 = 47.5%)

The forum has 13892 members, 80 of those voted, that equals 0.58% of members.

No one with over 753 posts on this forum suggested 'Iron Mule', or any of the other ghey names in the first place.

So no, we don't need decals.

I think it is time to fess up and declare the whole name-giving-poll-embarrassment a complete failure and move on.

:beer:

No one with over 753 posts on this forum suggested 'Iron Mule', or any of the other ghey names in the first place.

I think it is time to fess up and declare the whole name-giving-poll-embarrassment a complete failure and move on.

x2......

ah,

Cruiserdrew - 4,043 posts

brownbear - 3,760 posts

i think its a success as a fun lil thing to read... i dont think anyone was planning on making this the end all be all of names...

personally, mine used to be the husky cause it coimplained a lil on cold mornings and had a dim headlight, but i got new heaad lights and big tires, so now its known as the gentle bear... but thats sorta also my personality behind the wheel, im perfectly happy driving along, but fxxx with me and im surprisngly fast, and strong enough to pull your car into 2 pieces... (i did actaulyl pull a friends bumper off once by mistake... but he was a mate and didnt care that much...):beer:

Thanks, I missed Crusierdrew. still can't find brownbear.

anyway, that does not change the failure :D

J

I think brownbear mentioned iron mule in a different thread.
Random quote - "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." It only took one person to come up with Iron Pig. So, who knows. ;) I'll hold off sending you a decal.:D

:beer: :beer:

haha touche!

i think someone might need some aloe for that burn...:flipoff2:

oh no I flip flopped and voted the brick....lol

Mule isn't bad...

goat I don't like cause dodges are called goats where I'm from.

i think its a success as a fun lil thing to read... i dont think anyone was planning on making this the end all be all of names...

personally, mine used to be the husky cause it coimplained a lil on cold mornings and had a dim headlight, but i got new heaad lights and big tires, so now its known as the gentle bear... but thats sorta also my personality behind the wheel, im perfectly happy driving along, but fxxx with me and im surprisngly fast, and strong enough to pull your car into 2 pieces... (i did actaulyl pull a friends bumper off once by mistake... but he was a mate and didnt care that much...):beer:

all in good fun.
name it what you like of course.

word...:popcorn:

I dont feel embarassed in the least bit by suggesting the poll and certainly wouldnt
call it a failure. If that were the case no one would have voted nor replied to the
thread. By the way it is not a scientific study therefore doesnt qualify it for
being ghey in my opinion.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom