best modern replacement center console for FJ62 that works with rear heater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's the best option out there for a replacement center console for my 88 FJ62 that will work with the rear heater unit??

The smithy built and tuffy look to be the the most common. But I have read about the unit developed by Cruiser Crap, that looks pretty cool. Anyone put one of these in a 62? Any other new options out there recommended?

DIY ammo can console if you're so inclined. :)

I have the VDP console and its a huge upgarde for drivability, youll just have to make a bracket for your rear heater. Ive seen it before on here, but my heater is under my passenger seat so i just bolted mine in

Cruiser Crap console is NLA. They are all Generic and will take some modification for the rear heater. In a recent thread, @TRAIL TAILOR seemed to be contemplating building a console if the demand was there.
Yeah I'm curious to see if he does and how "stock" he intends to make it look for 62s with center rear heaters. If it's beyond the modifications I've got planned for my Tuffy, I would ditch the Tuffy completely for one of his, plus be able to support an independent Cruiser business on top of it.

In my quest to replace the cruiser crap console, I found this. I’d rather give the same money to a company like @TRAIL TAILOR or @NLXTACY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom