Best Land Cruiser Review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Best Land Cruiser Review

This is the best land cruiser review I have read in a long time. Only thing I didn't care for was the media entertainment review. Maybe because I haven't shopped or sat in a modern cars but video screens dont impress me, maybe if I am a rear passenger. I buy a truck to conquer the road not to be pampered like a baby. Nothing I have driven thus far competes with the Land Cruiser esp with upgraded suspension.

Thanks for the review...i will add it to my link.

I love my 2009 video screen. I like it better than the 2013. I put a Yogabook on top of the subwoofer when I want to watch movies on long drives. It would have been cool if Toyota had a cool Land Cruiser logo/graphic come up when car turned on. Also, would be even cooler if rear video screen displayed instantaneously instead of the long delay.

Not really... Keeps me up in the middle of the night on empty highways/roads. I don't do anything reckless anymore even cut down on my txting at stop lights.

Not really... Keeps me up in the middle of the night on empty highways/roads. I don't do anything reckless anymore even cut down on my txting at stop lights.

It’s OK to be Reckless...
...so long as you’re wreckless. ;)

Wreck free for 18 years! Hope to stay that way rest of my life.

The boot-up image on the 2013 display can be changed to most anything you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom