Best fj40 wiper blades ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you order them from your favorite Toyota dealer’s online store you could get OEM blades for 22.50 each. The part number is 85220-95402
Looks like that part # for 75-78 .Others list all bottom motors the same??
My arm is 7mm wide Bayonet type .Cool cruisers list a after market 75-84 but its 11"
I have what I thank are originals but one is missing the SS rubber blade retainer.
Would like to stay with my original ones but seen this SS West Marina sales and look quality ,wanting to know if any one knows anything about them or maybe used them before.

Last edited:
Look it up on partsouq.com to see a picture for comparison. 85220-90A02 for black and 85220-95402 for the silver ones. 13 bucks each at partsouq.com on 6/23/22 they only had the black in stock.

Last edited:
I need new wipers for my '80 as well... did you try those ones from West Marine? Did they fit on the original bayonet-style arms?

The design, shape, whatever you want to call it, no matter how good your wipers are; The limitations of the design will hinder them more then anything. I prefer factory replacement blades...

I need new wipers for my '80 as well... did you try those ones from West Marine? Did they fit on the original bayonet-style arms?
"Windshield Wiper Blade Refill-Wagon Anco N-12R" fit my existing blades.The rubber is bonded to hard plastic rail that slide on like the old ones that have the stainless ribs that fit in the rubber on each side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom