1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best / favorite online shopping site ?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by e9999, Jul 2, 2005.

1. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

Best / favorite online shopping site?

soooo, let us all in your secret:

what is your favorite web site out there as far as finding great deals or most useful shopping info (for cruiserhead relevant stuff please, we ain't interested in your purse purchases, you -errr... metrowhatever... NTTIAWWT :D ) ?

Any one that comes to mind, especially lesser known sites?
    Comments on usefulness, limitations and strengths?

I'm sure folks love / hate ebay. Let's not get there... Big topic on itself.

me, off the top of my head I like the review sites, esp. how it puts the ball back on the customer side. I think ready availability of customer feedback is a major change in the buying process. For example
    www.epinions.com
    You don't always find what you want, by any means, but when you do it's great. Best for gadgets I assume.

I don't know too much about those but there are also neat price comparison sites out there. Any particularly good one?

Oh, there is also
    www.ecoupons.com
    a great way to save $$

(hopefully, this thread could prove useful in the long term and give us some room to roam when bored or needy, eh...)

2. hoser

hoser SILVER Star

3. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

shoot, this thread is not moving fast...
    Used the wrong title I guess, gave the impression I was not talking about cruiser stuff? that'll teach me...

4. Critter

Critter

5. firetruck41

firetruck41

Just don't want to share my secrets and create competitors! Oh well, I think craigslist is about one of the best paces to find deals, I sold my cruiser and motorcycle on there, also bought my motorcycle, baby cradle (like new), norcold freezer/fridge, a couple other thing I can't think of...
    Just found this link the other day, looks like some good electronics/computers deals are possible: ecost bargains