Best deal on a pig EVER!!!! Grab it before it's gone!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

can you imagine???

I like the looks of mine better.

Same color as mine...so that's what it looks like with no rust :D

Its a new vehicle in :pig:'s clothing! Too rich for my blood- if I had way too much $$ and wanted to try to be as cool as all of us... I'd bite!

I love my 55 but it would be very cool to have a *brand new* one, upgraded with all the modern upgrades :meh:

not, not carry the 88,000...well gollie, I reckon I could make mine look pretty good for that price and save $800.00.

TLC stage III. They can ask that kind of money and someone will pay it. I'd love to see more pics of it.

J had it on the site for some time, it was a rotisserie resto in and out.

Stuart sells some nice s***! His Defenders are the nicest on the planet as he pays the moon to have them and asks the universe when he sells them. He has also sold many TLc restos in the past and is a solid gut.

Shane

TLC has this one for sale for $63K

Lou
resize.jpg

TLC has this one for sale for $63K

Lou

I like TLC restro's....... if you want to fork out that kinda money..... but at least you know every nook and cranny has been gone over and replaced... its better then the day it rolled off the show room floor. :grinpimp:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/copleymotorcars/sets/72157604116257618/

It's still a nice 55.

But.
In 78 they had the tall rectangle brake lights. This has the old style. Also has the squared off front door frame. I thought those changed in 77-78 to rounded style. I see rust on the firewall and the radiator needs painting. Knuckle needs a rebuild. Interior looks good. Don't like the fact that the door seals are coming apart the underside needs to be painted again. Some bolts need to be replaced. For about 4-5k you could have all that done professionally and then I think you might find someone crazy enough to buy it. He was nice enough to send me the pics and it is one of the best redo's of a 55 I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom